Thursday, April 17, 2008

Q & A: "HOW DO I TELL A GIRL THAT IS ATTACHED TO A SENIOR THAT I AM INTERESTED"

Name: LORENZO
Question: HOW DO I TELL A GIRL THAT IS ATTACHED TO A SENIOR (THE GIRL AND I ARE FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL) THAT I AM INTERESTED IN HER WITHOUT EMBARRASSING MYSELF?

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for writing! That's a tough one...The best way to let her know is slowly...through subtle hints. Is this a guaranteed way to win her heart? Well, there really isn't one...But if you're worried about embarrassment, then laying subtle hints provides some mystery, but also still gives you that thin veil of protection in case she reacts a certain way...you can always say that she misread you/your meanings/your intentions if she comes back negatively. Hey - if you really like her, it's worth a shot...I hope this helped, and thanks again for visiting the site...Please spread the word about it...Take care.


Name: Amanda
City: Houston
Question: Why is there such a Code of Honor between Doctors? Why won't they go against another Doctor if they know deep into there hearts they were wrong? And why do we Americans allow this? Please Help-

Dear Amanda,

Hi there...thanks for writing! Well, I'm not a medical doctor or affiliated with the medical profession at all, so really your guess is as good as mine. I'd think that since they (doctors) have been so bombarded in the past with malpractice lawsuits (I know of a few doctors who have gotten out of the profession because malpractice insurance has skyrocketed) that they don't want to bring any more lawsuits at all...Not that they don't want to help, but they also don't want their own premiums to go up due to someone else's negligence...So basically they may not help you, in the long run, to make things more difficult for them. Also, they might run in some tight circles, and pointing the finger at each other does not help as they do rely on a pretty comprehensive referral methodology, if I'm not mistaken...So maybe if they expose another doctor, they're subconsciously seen as someone who can't be trusted.

Also, maybe because doctors have to spend all their time with all types of people (from those truly sick to those who claim they are but are not) they're pretty jaded, so maybe they don't take to heart your issues. Kind of like what you hear of police officers....they go into that profession as normal everyday people, but they see so many things/horrors that we normally are not exposed to that it forever changes their lives and the way they look at others. I'm not sure, I'm just speculating...Anyway, I hope this helped, at least a little. Sorry I'm not in a position to give you firmer details other than my own opinion on this matter...Thanks so much again for visiting the site! Please spread the word about it, and feel free to stop by anytime...Take care.

No comments: